1. Alvaro Bautista (Spa) Ducati 330 (Pts)
2. Jonathan Rea (GB) Kawasaki 314
3. Michael van der Mark (Ned) Yamaha 188
4. Alex Lowes (Ned) Yamaha 164
5. Leon Haslam (GB) Kawasaki 153
6. Toprak Razgatlioglu (Tur) Kawasaki 116
2019 Race schedule.
7-9 June - Jerez, Spain
21-23 June - Misano, Italy
5-7 July - Donington, Great Britain
12-14 July - Laguna Seca, United States
06-08 September - Portimao, Portugal
1 Jonathan Rea 545 Kawasaki GBR
2 Chaz Davies 356 Kawasaki GBR
3 Michael van der Mark 333 Yamaha GBR
4 Tom Sykes 314
5 Marco Melandri 297
6 Alex Lowes 248
7 Xavi Fores 230
8 Eugene Laverty 158
9 Toprak Razgatlioglu 151
10.Lorenzo Savadori 138
8:54 AM 07/01/2019
MotoGP 2019 round eight results.
Assen, Netherlands Results
1. Maverick Vinales (Spa/Yamaha) 40mins 55.4 secs
2. Marc Marquez (Spa/Honda) +4.854secs
3. Fabio Quartararo (Fra/Yamaha) +9.738
4. Andrea Dovizioso (Ita/Ducati) +14.147
5. Franco Morbidelli (Ita/Yamaha) +14.467
Overall standings (after round six of 19)
1. Marc Marquez (Spa/Honda) 160 points
2. Andrea Dovizioso (Ita/Ducati) 116
3. Danilo Petrucci (Ita/Ducati) 108
4. Alex Rins (Spa/Suzuki) 101
5. Valentino Rossi (Ita/Yamaha) 72
07, JUL 2019
9 - HJC Helmets Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland Sachsenring GERMANY
As per Kawasaki News,
"The 2018 WorldSBK championship ended in highly unusual fashion tonight after a partially wet track surface caused the second race of the series finale in Losail to be cancelled, preventing Jonathan Rea and Tom Sykes from going for one last win or podium place.
After a vicious sandstorm and then a remarkably long and violent thunderstorm all around the Losail International Circuit earlier today, the start of track action was delayed more than once, to allow for additional track cleaning.
Warm-up sessions for the WorldSBK and WorldSSP classes subsequently took place, and then a shortened WorldSSP race got underway. At the end of that contest Race Direction cancelled the second WorldSBK race, as some parts of the circuit - especially in some key braking areas and the apex of Turn 15 - were deemed just too wet."
You can read about the motorcycles that are called as popular, super, top 10 and dream motorcycles in the riders' world. It can be a cross country machine, cruise, speed star, highway rider or GP model. Read More
Here you can find the local and International motorcycle show and motorcycle related events information. These shows make links between Motorcycle enthusiasts, manufactures, dealers and media people. Read More
Top Selling Motorcycles in Asia region are here. This list didn't count on the Indian made machines although India got many special bikes. We will look at them in another sector.