6:15 AM 8/9/2023
Honda SP 125 Price
SP 125 Drum: Rs 85,130/-
SP 125 Disc: Rs 89,130/-
Sri Lanka: Rs 360,000 + Tax
Honda SP 125 motorcycle is marketed as an entry level model in the Asia region. It got strength, power and lots of advanced features for to support the rider. In India SP125 meets the BS-VI requirements and its engine provides with Enhanced Smart Power for better commuting. It is marketed as a bold beauty design model to attract young people. Honda SP 125 riders can experience its thrilling performance that comes through its latest technology developments. The Motorbike is good for smart and stylish ride in any road condition and weather. This latest model Honda SP125 is not yet announced in Sri Lanka. The New SP-125 is being sold as drum and disc variants. People in India believe in Honda motorcycle’s technology, design and stability. They say that these motorcycles are good for to handle the terrains in towns and villages easily and comfortably. Youngman’s first choice is to own one Honda bike before to venture on other larger capacity models. It can be purchased in India, under Honda's EMI plan. Moreover Honda India is exporting SP 125 Motorcycles to the European market and now they are being exported to Australia and New Zealand.
Honda SP160 Motorcycle.
Single Disc Price: Rs 117,500/-
Double Disc Price: Rs 121,900/-
Honda SP 125 Motorbike Features.
- It meets BS VI and is coming with OBD2 with it.
- Silent start is provided by Honda’s unique ACG starter motor that removes gear meshing noise.
- Full Digital Meter display. Get Real-time Fuel-efficiency, Average Fuel Efficiency, Distance-to-empty, Service Due Indicator, Gear Position Indicator and Eco Indicator.
- eSP - Enhanced Smart Power for better riding
- Honda’s Enhanced Smart Power (eSP) technology that will provide maximized performance and fuel-efficiency by reducing friction. The ACG starter starts the engine quietly.
- Integrated Smart Single Switch is available for passing signal and low/high beam.
- The Seal Chain is low on maintenance and high on durability for a hassle-free riding experience
- The Combi-brake System with Equalizer reduces braking distance, so you can ride with confidence.
- Distinctive 5-spoke Split Alloy Wheels.
- 5 Step Adjustable rear suspension.
- Stylish Chrome Muffler is provided to enhances the sporty look.
- Start and stop your bike with just the flick of a Switch anytime, anywhere.
- PGM-FI system with 8 sensors constantly injects optimum fuel and air mixture.
- Muscular fuel tank design with edgy graphics makes it very appealing.
- Bright LED DC Headlamp gives consistent illumination.
- Piston cooling jet - reduces friction and maintains optimum engine temperature.
- Engine powered by Honda’s eSP Technology delivers 16% higher mileage.
- When Side Stand is on, Engine won't start for safety.
2023 Honda SP 125 Specifications.
Engine: 4 stroke, SI Engine
Fuel Delivery: PGM-FI (Fuel Injection)
Maximum Power Output: 8kW @ 7500 rpm
Maximum Torque: 10.9 N-m @ 6000 rpm
Bore x Stroke: 50.0 x 63.1 mm
Starting Method: Self Start / Kick Start
Number of Gears: 5
Frame: Diamond Type
Front Suspension: Telescopic
Rear Suspension: Hydraulic Type
Front Tyre: 80/100-18 M/C 47P, Tubeless
Rear Tyre: 100/80-18 M/C 54P, Tubeless
Front Brake: Hydraulic Disc 240 mm / Expandable Drum 130 mm
Rear Brake: Drum 130 mm
L x W x H: 2020 x 785 x 1103 mm
Wheel Base: 1285 mm
Ground Clearance: 160 mm
Seat Height: 790 mm
Kerb weight: Disc 116 kg
Fuel Tank Capacity: 11.2 Lt
Clutch Type: Multiplate Wet Clutch
Number of Gears: 5
Battery: 12V, 4.0Ah
Head Light: LED, DC
Mileage: 65 Km/Lt
Available accessories (Extra) for SP 125 Motorcycle: Front pipe, Black Seat Cover, Sticker for Wheel Rim, Handle grip Cover and Bike Body Cover.
Colors: Striking Green, | Imperial Red Metallic | Pearl Siren Blue | Matte axis Grey Metallic |
Honda SP125. Video