8:07 AM 8/25/2023
Suzuki GSX-R1000 Price.
Canada: $ 23,300
USA Price: $ 16,149
Suzuki GSX-R1000 motorcycle is a power packed sportbike that comes with 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC 999.8cc Engine. It is now available as 2023 year model. The bikers can use this for both street and track purpose use. Since the GSX-R line was released, the model has sold more over one million units worldwide.
Since the first Suzuki GSX-R1000 irrevocably changed the open sportbike category, it has been more than 17 years. The GSX R Sportbike is known as the King of Sportbikes because it was designed to rule the racetrack. Superb innovative engine of this motorcycle, which features a unique Variable Valve Timing system and Ride-by-Wire throttle, is cradled in this aluminum frame. Latest GSX-R1000 is marketed with a modern electronics package with a configurable performance mode for its Inertial Measuring Unit (IMU).
The rider's inputs are improved and tuned by the motorcycle. Its Monobloc calipers grip the distinctive BREMBO T-drive brake rotors up front to offer powerful, controlled braking, while the precise and comfortable SHOWA suspension maintains the gripping Bridgestone RS10 tires in contact with the pavement. All of this cutting-edge motorcycle technology is concealed by the GSX-distinctively R's, along with its wind tunnel-developed bodywork. Suzuki GSX-R1000 motorcycle is now available as 2023 year model in the USA. This Suzuki Motorcycle is very popular in the California State.
In Sri Lanka, the GSX R1000 model is not available for sale. The R1000R model is having good sales in the EU, Canada, UK, USA, Australia, and in Japan. In the summer, they used to roar through the streets. In this year 2022 Suzuki Katana and Hayabusa Motorcycles are avilable for sale in India. Check the Suzuki Katana and Hayabusa Motorcycles too.
Suzuki GSX-R1000 ABS. (Was introduced in the year 2021)
GSX-R1000R Price: US$ 17,999 (Current USA model in this year 2022) Destination Charge US$ 410 and Freight Surcharge is US$ 150.
Available Models: 2023 | 2022 | 2021 |
Suzuki GSX-R1000 Specifications.
- Type of Engine: 999 cc, 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Bore × Stroke: 76.0 × 55.1 mm (2.9 in × 2.3 in)
- Compression Ratio: 13.2 : 1
- Ignition system: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starting Method: Electric Start (Self Star)
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 6-speed, constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain, DID50VAZ, 114 links
- Front Suspension: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brake: Brembo, Twin Discs.
- Rear Brakes: Single Disc
- Front Tire: 120/70ZR17 M/C (58W), Tubeless
- Rear Tire : 190/50ZR17M/C (73W), Tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16 Lt / 4.6 US
- Color: Metallic Triton Blue / Pearl Glacier White, Glass Sparkle Black / Metallic Mat Fibroin Gray
- Overall Length: 2075 mm (81.7 in)
- Width: 705 mm (27.8 in)
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm (5.1 in)
- Seat Height: 810 mm (31.9 in)
- Curb Weight: 203 kg (448 lbs)
- A 999cc four-cylinder powerplant, with Bore × Stroke of 74.5mm × 57.3mm brings enhanced throttle response across the entire rpm range and high potential for racetrack performance.
- Lightweight, durable forged pistons are designed with the Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology and optimized camshaft profiles was developed using proven MotoGP racing technology.
- Optimally shaped combustion chambers and a compression ratio of 12.9:1 promote low-range and mid-range performance and help realize a broad torque curve. 12-hole fuel injectors produce a fine fuel mist for more complete combustion, reducing fuel consumption and exhaust emissions.
- Pentagonal shaped ventilation holes in the side of each cylinder bore reduce pumping losses, further improving throttle response. The shape of the ventilation holes - wider at the top, narrower at the bottom - matches the actual flow of the trapped air, reducing pumping losses due to internal crankcase air-pressure resistance to downward piston movement.
- The 4-2-1 exhaust system, carrying a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve maximizing torque and improving throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid rpm range Large, efficient radiator with a trapezoidal shape developed on factory team race bikes and a trapezoidal engine oil cooler both help reduce drag.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plated cylinders integrated into the upper crankcase helps reduce friction, improve heat transfer, increase durability and provide better ring seal.
- Suzuki Ram Air-Direct (SRAD) air intakes are positioned close to the centerline of the fairing to provide optimum intake efficiency. The intake-duct openings feature a louvered design that heightens intake efficiency, while also contributing to weight reduction.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system uses two butterfly valves (primary and secondary) in each throttle body barrel. As the rider opens and closes the primary valve, the ECM reads the throttle position, engine speed, and gear position and incrementally adjusts the secondary valve to maximize the intake-charge velocity. The result is a system that realizes the benefits of near-linear throttle response and torque output across the entire rpm range.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) system allows the rider to select one of three fuel injection and ignition system maps, adjusting power delivery to suit personal preference. The mode selection switch is mounted on the left handlebar and its two buttons can be easily operated by the thumb and index finger.
- A six-speed close-ratio transmission.
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- A lightweight and compact twin-spar frame is made of five cast sections. It is mated with an arched swingarm made of three castings and one-piece die-cast rear subframe.
- The compact engine allows a longer swingarm and shorter overall wheelbase for improved racetrack performance.
- Lightweight, fully adjustable 43mm Showa Big Piston Front forks (BPF) with an endurance-race-proven design deliver superb feedback and responsive, stable operation, and are lightweight.
- Rear shock absorber features adjustable rebound damping, spring preload, and both high-speed and low-speed compression damping allowing adjustability for a wide range of conditions.
- Electronically controlled steering damper contributes to handling stability and a more alert and agile feel by increasing the damping force at higher speeds and reducing it at lower speeds.
- The front disc brakes are equipped with the top-of-the–line radial-mount Brembo monobloc calipers.
- The rear disc brake works with a single piston Nissin caliper mounted above the swingarm. The caliper's compact design contributes to a reduction of unsprung weight.
- The front and rear tires tread patterns and lighter weight contribute to lower unsprung weight and sharper handling.
- Instruments include a silver-ringed analog tachometer with LCD speedometer. LCD readouts include odometer, dual trip meters, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure warning indicator, gear position indicator, lap timer/stopwatch, S-DMS setting indicator and bar-graph indicating the instrument lighting level, or brightness.
- The footpegs can be adjusted to any of three positions in a 14mm horizontal and vertical range. The rear brake pedal and master cylinder move with the right footpeg assembly, and the shift-lever linkage can be adjusted to accommodate changes in the position of the left footpeg.
- A high-grip leather seat features outstanding holding properties, providing the rider with a greater sense of stability when accelerating.
Suzuki GSXR1000R Video.
Suzuki Dealer locator.