6:41 PM 11/28/2023
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Price
America Price: $32,100
Canada Price: $37,000
Europe Price: € 34,000
Kawasaki Ninja H2 is a Supercharged Hypersports Motorcycle. It comes from the Kawasaki Motors as one of the special model from this Japanese company's production line. This motorbike is specially built one for personal orders. The Kawasaki Ninja H2 is a limited release production of street Hypersport legal model motorcycle with Turbocharging Engine. The machine is available in selected markets only for a short period of time for to order. H2 is provided with Turbo charged Ram air flow to generate extra power for this stylish motorcycle. It is provided with Bluetooth connectivity through Smartphone to get Bike's information and for communication facility. It is perfect choice of motorcycle for experienced riders in the USA, Europe and Japan where they have Highways to ride freely by using its top power. The Ninja H2 will make the heads toward it while it is on the street. Recently this attractive machine was allowed to be ordered as custom made according to the buyers requirements. This is serious machine for those who love real riding power with confident and power to put on brake with safely.If you want to imprt this Kawasaki Ninja H2 motorcycle in to Sri Lanka you will need special permission from the Government Authorities as it is a 1000cc engine powered one.
As per Kawasaki "The Kawasaki Ninja H2® Carbon ABS is a limited-production supercharged motorcycle. This powerful hypersport model is available starting October 3, 2023 through November 30, 2023 with special order."
2023 Kawasaki Ninja H2 USA Price: US$ 31,500 (Request during Order Period)
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon USA Price: US$ 34,000 (2022 Model)
Supercharged Closed Circuit Motorcycle Ninja H2R, USA Price: US$ 56,500
2023 Ninja H2R Motorcycle India Price: Rs 79,90,000/- (USA Price US$ 56,500)
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Features.
Smartphone connectivity through Bluetooth connected to the instrument panel. This will allow the riders to connect to their motorcycle wirelessly.
- Carbon Cowling (US$ 4,700)
- Aerodynamically designed Body
- Brembo Brakes allows safe riding
- Maximised Airflow Efficiency
- Single sided Swingarm is another of this motorbike's future.
- Öhlins TTX36 Rear Suspension
- TFT Color Instrumentation
- Trellis Frame
- In-house-designed Supercharger
- Single lubrication system to keeping The Engine Cool
- Bank angle display instrument feature.
- KCMF (Kawasaki Cornering Management Function)
- Kawasaki River Mark
- Suspensions on the front is KYB AOS-II racing suspension makes its debut on an on-road bike.
- Highly Durable Paint
- Kawasaki Quick Shifter.
- Hydraulic Assist & Slipper Clutch
- Bosch IMU Acceleration along longitudinal, transverse and vertical axes, plus roll rate and pitch rate are measured.
- Power Unit Designed to Withstand the 300 PS Output of the Closed-course Ninja H2R
- Öhlins Electronic Steering Damper
- Riding Position & Ergonomics
- Original-design Wheels
- Dog-ring Transmission
- Boost Indicator of LCD screen uses a black/white reverse display (white characters on a black background), contributing to the high-quality image.
- KQS (Kawasaki Quick Shifter)
- Ninja H2 was the first Kawasaki motorcycle with a quick shifter. The quick shifter also enables clutchless downshifts.
- Lighting Equipment meets the needed for street-legal operation. All lighting equipment are LED type for the 2022 model.
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Specifications.
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke in-line four cylinder, DOHC, 16 valves
- Displacement: 998cc
- Maximum Power Output: 170 kW (231 PS)@11500 rpm
- Maximum Power with Ram Air: 178.5 kW (243 PS)@11500 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 141.7 Nm (14.4 kgfm)@11000 rpm
- Bore × Stroke: 76.0 × 55.0 mm
- Compression ratio: 8.5:1
- Fuel System: Fuel injection 50 mm x 4 with dual injection
- Intake System: Kawasaki supercharger
- Ignition: Digital
- Starting: Electric Starting (Self) Start
- Transmission: 6-speed gears, return.
- Final Drive: Sealed Chain
- Front Suspension: 43mm inverted fork with rebound and compression damping, spring preload adjustability and top-out springs
- Rear Suspension: Uni-Trak, Öhlins TTX36 gas-charged shock with piggyback reservoir, compression damping, rebound damping, preload adjustability and top-out spring
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17 M/C (58W)
- Rear Tire: 200/55 ZR17 M/C (78W)
- Front Brake: Dual radial-mount, opposed 4-piston calipers, dual semi-floating 330mm discs, KIBS ABS
- Rear Brake: Opposed 2-piston calipers, single 250mm disc, KIBS ABS
- Cooling Method: Water-cooled
- Frame Type: Trellis, high-tensile steel, with swingarm mounting plate
- Rake/Trail: 24.5 degrees / 4.1 in - 103 mm
- L x W x H: 82.1 x 30.3 x 44.3 in - 2,085 x 770 x 1,125 mm
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in - 130 mm
- Seat Height: 32.5 in / 825 mm
- Lubrication: Forced lubrication, wet sump with oil cooler
- Curb Weight: 524.8 lb / 238 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.5 gal / 17 Lt
- Wheelbase: 57.3 in / 1,455 mm
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Color: Mirror Coated Matte Spark Black
- Special Features: Rideology the App Smartphone Connectivity, TFT Instrumentation, Saddlebags, OEM APP Smartphone
Ninja H2 Video.