7:13 AM 2/18/2021
Yamaha FZS FI 2021 Price.
Sri Lanka: Rs 421,900/- BS4
Price in India: Rs 104,700/- BS6
Yamaha FZ-S FI motorcycle was released in India with the latest ABS version with their Blue Core Engine to offer bikers an unmatched experience of performance and efficiency. It comes with Fuel Injection (FI) that employs advanced sensors and actuators to calculate and deliver the optimum amount of fuel to the engine that will enhance both performance and the fuel efficiency. Mileage is 14 % up for the new FZS FI versus FZS carburetor model. It weighs around 132kg and it makes it to be quick on initial pickup and delivering smooth passing acceleration. In Sri Lanka there are 6 color options available for Yamaha FZS FI V2.0 to select from. This is the second in the FZS models and it is similar to FZ16 in design and concept. This model was unveiled in India on July 2014 and it didn't lose its charm with the youngsters even today.
FZS FI V2.0 is available with rear single disc brake. Meantime, in Sri Lanka Yamaha FZ-S FI V3.0 Bike is available with BS-4 engine from the dealer.
New Yamaha Two Wheeler Arrival in India.
In India a new version of Yamaha FZS-FI is now available in the market. It meets BS-VI Standards. A Blue Core concept driven 149 cc engine that delivers a maximum 12.4 PS power @ 7,250 r/min and 13.6 N.m torque @ 5,500 r/min. The new Yamaha FZS-FI BS-VI version is also provided with single channel ABS in the front wheel. Negative LCD instrument cluster is another plus point of this Two Wheeler. Superior braking power is available through disc brakes in the front and in the rear. For comfortable riding it comes with single piece two level seats. There are many glossy chrome plating is provided in selected parts.
- Engine: Fuel Injection System with sensors, actuators and an Engine Control Unit (ECU). Sensors will detect temperature, atmospheric pressure and engine condition and provides the optimal amount of fuel to the engine. In return it delivers the best engine performance at all speeds by providing fuel calculated at 1/1000 sec based on inlet pressure / throttle position / engine rotation speed and more.
- Graphics: Concept of 'Simple, Stylish and Sporty' FZFI adopted simple color schemes with minimal graphics, which gives aggressive looks to FZFI.
- Disc Brake: The two pot caliper makes full use of the outer perimeter of the disc to provide strong stopping power.
- Grab Bar: Split type aluminum handle grab-bars are designed with an easy-to-grip shape and a sporty, sharp-looking design. The handle grab bars are positioned in such a way that it's easier to grasp them for a more relaxed position while driving with a perfect palm grip.
- Multi-reflector HEADLIGHT: Multi-reflector type headlight which gives FZFI a stylish looks and clear vision at night adds to safety.
- Muffler: The newly designed muffler protector further adds to the impression of sharpness and adds a sporty attitude which enhances the street presence.
- SPLIT SEAT: More seat space provides a more comfortable riding experience. The seat is long, comfortable and specially designed for the pillion rider. The easy to grasp aluminium handle grab bars give the pillion rider extra support during long rides.
- MONOCROSS SUSPENSION: FZ FI's 7-times adjustable Monocross suspension are of World Motocross Championship standards. This type of suspension gives the rider an exhilarating & stable riding experience.
- FUEL TANK: FZ FI's large fuel tank with a capacity of 12.8 liters helps the rider continue without worrying about refueling every now and then.
- NEW PATTERN RADIAL TYRE: The broad tires and perfectly mated suspension keeps the bike grounded on high speed and sharp corners even in wet weather. The puncture resistant radial tyre can digest most of the potholes easily. The racy stripes on its rims give it a very sporty and cool look.
- Engine type: Air cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valves
- Displacement: 149 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 57.3mm × 57.9mm
- Compression ratio: 9.5:1
- Maximum Output: 9.7 kW (13.1PS)@8000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 12.8 Nm (1.3 kg f.m)@6000 rpm)
- Starting Method: Electric Start (Self Start)
- Lubrication Type: Force-feed lubrication, wet sump
- Fuel Supply: Fuel injection (FI)
- Clutch Type: Wet, multiple-disc
- Gears: 5-Speed Gears. Constant mesh
- Cylinders: Single Cylinder
- Battery: 12V, 4.0AH (10H), Sealed type
- Overall Length: 1,990mm
- Width: 770mm
- Height: 1,030mm
- Wheelbase: 1,330 mm
- Ground clearance: 165 mm
- Kerb weight: 137 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12.8 Lt
- Frame Type: Diamond
- Front Suspension: Telescopic
- Rear Suspension: Monocross
- Front Brake: Disc
- Rear Brake: Drum/Disc option
- Front Tyre: 100/80-17M/C (52P) NYLOGRIP ZAPPER-FX1 (Tubeless)
- Rear Tyre: 140/60-R17M/C (63P) revz-Y (Tubeless)
- Headlight: 12 V, 35/35W
- Turn Signal Lights: 12V, 10WA - 4 Pieces
Yamaha FZ FI Ver 2.0 Video.