6:56 AM 8/24/2021
Yamaha MT-15 Price
Price in India: INR 144,900/-
MotoGP Editi: INR 148,000/-
Customize: INR 147,900/-
Nepal Price: Rs 4,42,900/-
Yamaha MT15 is the all new Hyper Naked street bike that is manufactured in India. And this Bike is nick named as Dark Warrior by the Yamaha India. In 2020 Yamaha mentioned this motorbike officially as Dark Warrior in India and all over the Asia region. Later Yamaha had introduced the New MT-15 with BS-VI complaint engine with Radial Tyre in the rear. New color Ice fluo - vermillion too was introduced for the first time in India and in some other Asian countries by Yamaha. The Motorbike is popular for its balance of torque and agility along with enhanced control postures. It is provided with single channel ABS that is good for controlled braking power in any terrain. This Two Wheeler model poses dynamic headlight, short tail and overall Yamaha's own MT series style. There is a small increase in price for this MT-15 motorbike from July 2021 onwards in India.
This Bike got VVA engine for agile acceleration with model-specific ECU, optimized secondary reduction gear ratio for snappy riding in town. Assist and Slipper clutch helps for stress free gear shifting, motard-like riding position with a great deal of freedom on a tight, concentrated silhouette. 282 mm front disc brake with single-channel ABS for excellent controlled braking is another of this motorbike's future. This entry level motorcycle got all the features of Yamaha's big motorbikes. Check out this Two wheeler that comes as an advanced Hyper Naked dynamic model bearing the MT series. Easy handling, wide handle position and 138Kg of weight make the rider to be in control in every aspect and in every corner. It is designed and built with attractive Bi Functional LED headlight for better night time riding visibility. This MT-15 Bike out of stock in Sri Lanka.
Recently added Yamaha MT-15 MotoGP Edition Price: Rs 148,000/- Booking is now opened through online.
Yamaha MT-15 Features.
- Variable Valve Actuation (VVA): This system provides enough torque even at low RPM. Two intake valve cams are provided. One is for low to mid-range rpm and the other will work for the high rpm. VVA happens at 7,400 rpm mark to provide correct power and torque. Can get speed up 0 - 60 km/h in just 3.78 seconds.
- Bi Functional LED headlight: Chin down face design along with the upright forks makes it to looks like a beast.
- The muscular spherical Fuel tank wears armor like plastic resin.
- Short rising tail, the front winglets, radiator side fins are some of its other features.
- The rider can sit in the upright position that can provide an agile riding experience.
- Assist & Slipper Clutch reduce the weight of the clutch pull and provide low-stress shifting during deceleration.
- A&S clutch helps to reduce fatigue for the rider. Also prevents excessive engine braking, which also reduce effects on chassis behavior.
- 6 Speed Transmission allows cruising at low RPM even in higher gears.
- Single Channel ABS allows control with precise braking and that too without any wheel lockups and skidding even in slippery conditions.
- For the Display Console, Negative LCD Display on black background and white lettering with Gear Shift Indication Digital speedometer, bar-style tachometer and fuel gauge are constantly displayed, along with ABS warning lamp while the odometer, Trip 1, Trip 2, F Trip, clock and others can be selected for display. The Negative instrument cluster with gear shift light indicator, VVA indicator, mileage indicator.
- USB charging port stands out even in the darkest corner of the city.
- Deltabox Frame
- Raised LED Tail Light.
- Side Stand ON cut of switch function
Test Ride Yamaha MT-15.
Sri Lanka and India Two wheeler riders can get "Test Ride" from selected dealers.
Yamaha MT-15 Specifications.
- Engine: Liquid cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve
- Displacement: 155 cc
- Bore and Stroke: 58.0 x 58.7 mm
- Compression ratio: 11.6 : 1
- Maximum Power Output: 13.6kW(18.5PS)@10000rpm
- Maximum Torque: 13.9N.m(1.4kgf.m)@8500rpm
- Lubrication system: Wet sump
- Clutch Type: Wet, Multiple Disc
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Ignition System: TCI (transistor controlled ignition)
- Starting System: Electric Start (Self Start)
- Transmission System: Constant Mesh, 6-speed
- Final Drive: Chain
- Length x Width x Height: 2,020 x 800 x 1,070 mm
- Seat Height: 810 mm
- Wheel base: 1,335 mm
- Ground Clearance: 170 mm
- Curb Weight: 138 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 10 L / 2.6 us gal
- Frame: Deltabox Type
- Front Suspension: Telescopic forks
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm, (Linked Type Suspension)
- Trail: 88 mm
- Front brake: Hydraulic single disc (282 mm With Single Channel ABS)
- Rear brake: Hydraulic single disc (220 mm)
- Front Tyre: 100/80-17M/C 52P (Tubeless)
- Rear Tyre: 140/70-17M/C 66H (Radial Tubeless)
- Battery: 12V, 4.0Ah (10HR), ETZ-5
- Headlight, Auxiliary light and Brake / Tail Light: LED
- Speedometer, Tachometer and Fuel Gauge: Digital
- ABS: Single Channel
- Indicators For: Gear Position, Fuel consumption, VVA.
- Side stand engine cut-off switch: Available
- LED Lights: Headlight, Position Light, Brakelight / Taillight LED
- Speedometer, Tachometer, Fuel gauge, Clock: Digital
Metallic Black | Dark Matt Blue |
Ice Fluo-Vermillion (INR 141,900/-)
Yamaha MT-15 Motorbike Color Customization: Select with any of the 3 Body Colors and with any of the 4 Wheel Colors.
Also Yamaha India offers Full Face, Half Face, Jet Type and Off Road helmets for sale in India.
* Yamaha Motorcycle Price and Specification may change without prior notice.